Albuquerque & Santa Fe New Mexico Realtor Flat Fee MLS
- 1. Included - Realtors
Flat Fee MLS Listing (REAL MLS, No Hidden Listing Commission! More-Info).
- 2. Included - Our 6 Month High Traffic FSBO Internet Ad with FULL Network Distribution to MAXIMIZE your chances of finding a buyer yourself & avoiding the Buyers Agent Commission too!
- 3. Included - Our
Standard - SeeHomePhoto.com Yard Sign, put your own phone number in the yard and save the other half of the commission too!
** Limited Time FREE Multiple Photo Features - Click Here For More Detail **
Order Today & Get the $FREE$ Optional Features Package!
- To Order this $398.50 Package, Complete the EZ 3 Step Online Registration Form (this includes only the essential information for your FSBO ad which is instantly published), then confirm your desired options & enter your credit card information on the following "Secure" (SSL) pages.
- Order Confirmation has: A) Listing Broker's Contact Info so you can contact them directly - B) Links & Instructions to complete their MLS Listing Forms (MLS Property Detail & Listing Contract) - and C) Link to log in & add additional information, comments, & 7 photos to your FSBO ad.
- A Licensed Broker list your home in
the Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
Your MLS Listing gets EXPOSURE TO MILLIONS of Buyers
at Popular Internet Sites Like These!
- Exposure on SWMLS.com (New Mexico)
- Exposure on SFAR.com (Santa Fe NM Area)
- Exposure on Realtor.com
- Exposure on REMAX.com
- Exposure on Century21.com
- Exposure on ColdwellBanker.com
- Exposure on MSN.com
- Exposure on Yahoo.com
- Exposure on AOL.com
- Exposure on WallStreetJournal.com
- Exposure on HomeStore.com
- Exposure on Excite.com
- Exposure on Netscape.com
Plus, you get even more Exposure on the THOUSANDS of other popular websites displaying the Realtor's MLS Listings for YOUR AREA.
- This is the SAME MLS some brokers charge a 6% to 7% commission to list your home in (they often charge a 3% to 4% "Listing Commission" in addition to the 3% "Sales Commission" or "Buyers Agent Commission" they offer to the Broker who actually finds the buyer).
- You pay the Flat Fee
instead of paying that "Listing Commission", so you save that difference.
- You offer all the Realtors in your
area a "Buyers Agent Commission" (you choose the amount, normally 2 to 3%) payable at closing to market your
property to their buyer clients.
- You Retain The Right To Sell Your
Home Yourself and avoid that Buyers Agent Commission if you find the Buyer yourself, and our High Traffic FSBO Ad maximizes your opportunity to find a buyer directly.
- There is No Hidden Listing
Commission and No Salesman will call on you to try and sell you something else.
- You automatically receive an Order
Confirmation Email immediately upon completion of your order which will include the
contact information for the specific broker providing your listing service so you can
contact them directly thereafter along with links to that specific Brokers MLS Listing
Forms which you will need to complete for the Broker to submit your listing to the MLS.
MLS Organizations and Coverage Areas: Southwest Multiple Listing Service, Inc. ( SWMLS ), and the Santa Fe MLS
Albuquerque and most of the State of New Mexico, Including the city of Santa Fe.
Click this link for ADDITIONAL FLAT FEE MLS COVERAGE AREAS
FSBOAdvertising is Not a licensed real estate agency, we do Not provide these MLS
Listing services ourselves, and we are Not affiliated with the Realtor who does provide
these MLS listing services. A licensed real estate broker serving your area will be
providing these MLS listing services and they will contact you directly in response to
your order for this service.
Return To Top